Wednesday, November 4, 2009

In honour of my friend Holly:o)

Things that I did not do today...

I did not spend all day trying to catch up on her blog. (and I will not finish that up tomorrow either...there is WAY too much stuff to do for me to do that)

I did not drink all of the broth off of my soup and then plaster way too much butter and salt on the rest of it before eating it. (I would never do that)

I did not talk to my dog as though she understood me all day. (I NEVER do that)

I did not listen to song after song of Brian Adams. (that would not be edifying to my spirit)

I did not have a bath at two o'clock in the afternoon. (there is WAY too much stuff to get done to waste my time relaxing)

1 comment:

redeemed diva said...

hahahaha! Late night bathers of the world--UNITE!
Love you girl.