Wednesday, November 25, 2009
Sunday, November 22, 2009
Monday, November 16, 2009
Saturday, November 14, 2009
Thursday, November 12, 2009
Wednesday, November 11, 2009
It is not however to this game. I am quite competitive...I like having the high score. On facebook I get to compete with any of my friends that decide to waste some of their time playing such games. On this game...I am rarely without the highest score among others. Usually only happens when I don't have time to play. I am good. I get medals and I LOVE all the kewl noises they have....I LOVE beeping and I LOVE the sound of squeaky doors. Especially if I know that it could possibly annoy someone else.hehe (not mischievous at all)
Seriously though...I come by it honestly. In my house where I grew up...we were always trying to get the high score on some game or another. It was not about the game really. It was about being the best at something and getting the recognition. Someone saying "nice score" and playing for hours to try to beat it was a really great feeling.
Now....if only I could be putting such dedication towards some other more important things that I have been procrastinating on.
My neighbor and I are going to put our mail boxes on the same post now...since we have to get new ones...they suggested saving a bit of money.
Tuesday, November 10, 2009
Sunday, November 8, 2009
Wednesday, November 4, 2009
I did not spend all day trying to catch up on her blog. (and I will not finish that up tomorrow either...there is WAY too much stuff to do for me to do that)
I did not drink all of the broth off of my soup and then plaster way too much butter and salt on the rest of it before eating it. (I would never do that)
I did not talk to my dog as though she understood me all day. (I NEVER do that)
I did not listen to song after song of Brian Adams. (that would not be edifying to my spirit)
I did not have a bath at two o'clock in the afternoon. (there is WAY too much stuff to get done to waste my time relaxing)
Help me Lord to be happy with what we have!
Things I am thankful for today...
1. We have a beautiful house
2. Lots of wood to burn this winter
3. Family living near by
4. Lots of friends that are like family
5. My husband loves me despite my quirks
6. My sister loves me despite my quirks
7. My Australia friend is coming to visit! (only 35 more sleeps...but who is counting?)
8. Shyla loves to play with Snickers (no...not the chocolate bar...the dog)
9. God NEVER gives up.
10. God loves my family even more than I do...so even if I don't know where one of them is...He does and is very much interested in his life.
11. I am SO thankful that this list is pouring out of me...without even having to take time to think!:o)