Monday, June 23, 2008

Another one of the many forwards I have received!lol

Subject: 6 Questions - 4 Answers!

Four Places I Go To Over And Over (Not Necessarily in this order!)

  • Work

    Church

    Shopping

    Fishing!


Four People Who E-Mail Me: (Regularly)


  • Brendan

    Tom's Mum

    Aunt Judy

    Facebook!lol...I know it is not a person...but it is because of ppl that I get messaged

Four of My Favourite Foods:

  • Chocolate

    Crab

    Lobster

    Garlic on so many things!

  • Places I Would Rather Be Right Now:> Australia

    New Life Girls Home

    Parry Sound

    Syracuse

Four People I Think Will Respond: I never know who to put in this spot!



  • ?
    ?
    ?
    ?

Four Places I Have Lived:

  • Parry Sound, ON

    Consecon, ON

    Peterborough, ON

    Port Hardy, BC

Four TV Shows I Watch:


  • House

    American Idol

    That 70's Show

    The Dog Whisperer

No comments: